December and the holiday season are in full swing! All the children are very excited. Thank you to all who gave to those less fortunate with gifts from the Giving Tree. More thanks goes out to all the parents and family members who purchased Display-My-Art merchandise. The children did a great job with their artwork and we raised $337.99 adding to our money already raised for the 4 person stroller for Caviar. We reached our goal!!!!!
Do you have family, cultural or religious celebrations or traditions you would like to share with us at the center? Please see Deb or the classroom teacher. We would love to have your personal input of how you celebrate the holidays and share it with the children.
Each classroom has festive fun activities happening, so check your classroom newsletter for those. Please also sign up for your child’s attendance during the holiday week, so we know if to expect your child during that time. Caviar is having a ‘Stay & Play’ on December 20th, for all the Caviar parents to attend. They have some fun activities planned from 3.30-4.30pm.
Don’t forget the center has a fun ‘Holiday Who’s Who’ game going on during the run up to the holidays. Visit our giant question mark in the hallway every day and guess who the mystery baby is. They are all members of staff at the center. To see the answers go to our blog https://www.littlefrogsandpolliwogs.com/2012/12/holiday-whos-who-the-results/ . We will be posting them every few days. If you want to have your try at guessing, put your guess in the box on the shelf in the hallway.
On Thursday, December 20th the staff at Little Frogs are having an ‘Ugly Sweater Contest’. Please vote for who you think has the ugliest sweater.
Dates for the Calendar
- Thursday, December 20th – Caviar ‘Stay & Play’ 3.30 – 4.30pm
- Monday, December 24th – the Center will close at NOON
- Tuesday, December 25th & Tuesday, January 1st – The center is CLOSED.
- Wednesday, January 30th 5.35pm – Is our next Parent Teacher Advisory Board meeting. New members are always welcome, so please feel free to come along.
- December 17th – 21st – Is November museum week and the theme is ‘Breakfast Recycles’. Please stop by and visit the featured children’s artwork created using recycled containers from breakfast time.
As a reminder should the center be closed due to inclement weather anytime throughout the season the closing information will be available on WMUR News 9, on the radio at 95.7 FM WZID or on our website under News – Announcements. If you’ve never been to our website then add us to your favorites. Find us at www.littlefrogsandpolliwogs.com.
We wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season.
Little Frogs & Polliwogs