1) COST: Full time – with a regular and repeating schedule:
Infants & toddlers in the Caviar room, $265 weekly
Infants & toddlers in Hoppers, $250 weekly
Toddlers in the Polliwogs room, $240 weekly
Toddlers in the Tadpoles room, $230 weekly
Children in the Preschool room, $225 weekly
Children in the Pre-K room, $220 weekly
2) IS PART TIME AVAILABLE? Yes, Check with the office for availability. We offer full days at $100 per day (minimum two days per week).
3) WHAT IS INCLUDED? Morning snack, milk at lunchtime and afternoon snack. A crib, mat or cot is supplied.
4) WHAT IS THE CHILD TO CAREGIVER RATIO?
Caviar is 4 to 1
Hoppers is 5 to 1
Polliwogs is 5 to 1
Tadpoles is 6 to 1
Preschool is 8 to 1
Pre-K is 12 to 1
5) WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION? We open at 6:30am and close at 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, 52 weeks a year.
6) WHEN DOES THE CENTER CLOSE? We close on:
- New Year's Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- President's Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Staff Development Day (last day of the summer program)
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October)
- Veteran's Day (November 11th)
- Day after Thanksgiving.
Late openings and storm closings will be announced on WMUR channel 9 and don't forget to 'like' us on Facebook to stay updated. Tuition is payable for all closings.
7) DO I PAY IF MY CHILD IS ABSENT? Yes, the tuition remains consistent, whether your child is absent due to illness, vacation, storm or holiday closing.
8) WHEN DO I PAY? Every Friday the tuition is payable for the following week. An initial Registration Fee of $80 and the first week tuition is necessary in order to register your child.
9) ARE THERE DISCOUNTS? Registration Fees, are $80 per family, not per child.
10) DO YOU ACCEPT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Yes. If you receive financial aide we require documentation as well as all the appropriate paperwork. You will need to pay your portion and the Registration Fee in advance. We will require you to sign a release allowing conversations between the center and the agency providing the assistance. It is important that you understand that holidays, sick days, or any other days that you do not bring your children into the center require full payment from you for that day. The State of NH only assists with days your child(ren) attends. If you know your cost share you can contact the office, so we can figure out your co-pay.
11) WHAT DO GUARDIANS BRING? Guardians provide diapers, wipes for those children who are not potty trained. Each child requires an extra set of labeled clothing and a blanket for naptime, along with a meal for lunch with an ice pack.