New Child Paperwork

Waitlist Registration Form (For all new children to register or go on the wait list)

          Paperwork needed to be completed before your child can start

Enrollment Agreement

Health Form (from your child’s doctor – must be valid within the last 12 months)

Copy of your child's immunizations or immunization exemption (religious or health)

          Addition Forms needed for infants under 12 months

Safe Sleep Form

Cabinet Form

          Optional Additional Forms

Entry Key Fob Form

Automatic Payment Form

          Handbooks and Information

Family Handbook

Caviar Handbook

Hoppers Handbook

Polliwogs Handbook

Tadpoles One Handbook

Tadpoles Two Handbook

Preschool Handbook

Pre-K Handbook