- A 15 to 1 ratio
- Large room with lofted reading area and educational computer.
- A theme-based and comprehensive curriculum with an emphasis on letter and number recognition and penmanship through worksheets and short writing activities.
- A focus on developing verbal skills through simple oral presentations.
- An emphasis on improving reading skills through teacher guided group reading and sight word recognition.
- Creative movement & music is provided every Friday morning during the academic year.
- At the end of the academic year children are fully prepared to enter 1st grade.