1) COST: Full time – with a regular and repeating schedule:
Infants & toddlers in the Caviar room, $225 weekly
Toddlers in the Polliwogs room, $205 weekly
Toddlers in the Tadpoles room, $195 weekly
Children in the Nursery room, $185 weekly
Children in the Preschool room, $175 weekly
Children in the Kindergarten room, $165 weekly
School age children $75 a week (15 hours total)
2) IS PART TIME AVAILABLE? Yes, Check with the office for availability or check here.
3) WHAT IS INCLUDED? Morning snack, and afternoon snack. A crib, mat or cot is supplied. Also included in tuition for children 24 months and older is a music/movement lesson on Wednesday mornings by “Tumbleweeds”, during the school year only.
4) WHAT ARE THE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE? We offer 2, 3 or 5 – half or full day programs. Half day is 4 hours with pick up by 12:30. All schedules must be regular and repeating.
5) WHAT IS THE CHILD TO CAREGIVER RATIO?
Caviar is 4 to 1
Hoppers is 5 to 1
Polliwogs is 5 to 1
Tadpoles is 6 to 1
Nursery is 8 to 1
Preschool is 12 to 1
Kindergarten/School Age is 15 to 1
6) WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF OPERATION? We open at 6:30am and close at 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, 52 weeks a year.
7) WHEN DOES THE CENTER CLOSE? We close on:
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- President’s Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Staff Development Day (last day of the summer program)
- Columbus Day (Second Monday in October)
- Veteran’s Day (November 11th)
- Day after Thanksgiving.
Late openings and storm closings will be announced on WZID95.7 FM and on WMUR channel 9. Tuition is payable for all closings.
8) DO I PAY IF MY CHILD IS ABSENT? Yes, the tuition remains consistent, whether your child is absent due to illness, vacation, storm or holiday closing.
9) WHEN DO I PAY? Every Friday the tuition is payable for the following week. An initial Registration Fee of $75 and the first week tuition is necessary in order to register your child.
10) ARE THERE DISCOUNTS? Registration Fees, are $75 per family, not per child.
11) DO YOU ACCEPT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Yes. If you receive financial aide we require documentation as well as all the appropriate paperwork. You will need to pay your portion and the Registration Fee in advance. We will require you to sign a release allowing conversations between the center and the agency providing the assistance. It is important that you understand that holidays, sick days, or any other days that you do not bring your children into the center require full payment from you for that day. The State of NH only assists with days your child(ren) attends.
12) WHAT DO GUARDIANS BRING? Guardians provide diapers, wipes for those children who are not potty trained. Each child requires an extra set of labeled clothing and a blanket for naptime, along with a meal for lunch with an ice pack.